QNUK LEVEL 3 AWARD IN EMERGENCY
FIRST AID AT WORK (RQF)
This is a regulated 6 hour course that complies with the Health & Safety (First Aid) Regulations 1981 and the Approved Code of Practice L74 guidelines for qualifications of workplace First Aiders. It is perfectly suited to those who work in low risk environments such as offices and shops
The course will provide you with fundamental live saving skills that you can use to aid a colleague/ visitor/ customer in an emergency. The course will cover the following topics:-
- Understand the role and responsibilities of a first aider.
- Be able to assess an incident.
- Be able to provide First Aid to an unresponsive casualty.
- Be able to provide First Aid to a casualty who is choking.
- Be able to provide First Aid to a casualty with external bleeding.
- Know how to provide First Aid to a casualty who is in shock.
- Know how to provide First Aid to a casualty with minor injuries.
To download the learner guide for this course then please click here.
Candidates are assessed by summative practical assessments by the tutor throughout the course and a short multi choice question paper.
This will be through QNUK who are an Awarding Organisation (AO) regulated by Ofqual, Qualifications Wales and CCEA Regulation in Northern Ireland.
Successful completion of the course leads to a QNUK Level 3 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work (RQF), which is valid for three years.
Course Dates & Costs
These courses are run on demand so please contact us to discuss your requirements so that we can give you a completive price.