FIRST AID TRAINING WITH CHMAS
Learning first aid will provide you with the essential skills and confidence that could save someone’s life. If you are on outdoor instructor / leader we have Outdoor First Aid courses, if you work in a nursery or primary school we have Paediatric First Aid courses or if you are after a workplace qualification we have the Emergency First Aid at Work course or the First Aid at Work course.
No matter which course you chose you will have fun, lots of hands on learning and leave the course with increased in your first aid skills.
CHMAS – First Aid Lite
It is estimated that up to 140,00 lives a year could be saved if everyone received first aid training and we think that everyone should have an opportunity to learn these skills! The First Aid Lite course, run by Chris Hughes Multi Activity Services (CHMAS), is a free 2 to 3 hour course that will provide you with these simple life saving skills. The course will provide you with the skills and confidence to deal with severe bleeding, choking, a person who is unconscious and somebody who has stopped breathing in a practical, fun and informative way.
On successful completion of the course you will receive a certificate of attendance from CHMAS, and you will have gained valuable skills that could help you to save a life.
Rescue Emergency Care (REC) First Aid Courses
Our outdoor first aid courses are provided through Rescue and Emergency Care who were the original provider of outdoor courses.
- REC Outdoor (8 hours)
- A one day course designed to cover the basic life support for the outdoor environment.
- REC Outdoor (16 hours)
- This is pretty much the industry standard course for any outdoor instructor. The course will give the skills to administer first aid when help is more than 32 hours away.
- REC Advanced (16 hours)
- The advanced first aid will provide you with the skills to deal with casualties in more remote location.
QNUK First Aid Courses
Our paediatric and workplace first aid courses are provided through QNUK.
- QNUK Level 3 Award in Emergency First aid at Work (RQF)
- This is a 6 hour course covering the basic life support skills for the workplace.
- QNUK Level 3 Award in First aid at Work (RQF)
- To become a wok place first aider this is the course for you. We are pleased to offer both the initial course (18hrs) and the refresher course (12hrs).
- QNUK Level 3 Award in Emergency Paediatric First Aid (RQF)
- This is a 6 hour basic life support course for infants & children.
- QNUK Level 3 Award in Paediatric First Aid (RQF)
- This is the industry standard course for anyone working the infants and children.