ABOUT CHRIS MULTI ACTIVITY SERVICES LIMITED
CHMAS provides outdoor activities and training courses for all abilities from our base in Shrewsbury. Chris deals with all the bookings which ensures that we deliver fun and engaging sessions that are tailored to your precise requirements.
Our activity portfolio is currently:
- Bushcraft & Survival
- DofE Expeditions
- First Aid Training
- Navigation Skills
- Hill Walking
- Get Qualified
- Private Guiding & Coaching
- Group Activities
- Mental Health Awareness
Outdoor activities by their very nature can be physically demanding and mentally challenging. We recognise this and will:
- Run the activity in a challenge by choice environment;
- Provide you with an enjoyable learning experience;
- Structure the day to your requirements; and
- Make sure you leave smiling.
Most of the activity sessions will be led by Chris. However, we do sometimes use other instructors. When this occurs, these instructors will be well known to us, have appropriate national governing body awards, a current first aid certificate and a DBS Check.
Affiliations & Accreditations
CHMAS is pleased to say we have the following affiliations and accreditations.
- AALS licence holder for Climbing, Watersports, Trekking & Caving.
- Approved Activity Provider for the DofE Expedition Section.
- Approved course Provider for the National Navigation Award Scheme.
- Approved course provider for Mountain Training Lowland Leader, Hill & Moorland Leader and Expedition Skills award schemes.
CHMAS has policies in place for Health & Safety (including risk assessments), Child Protection, Equal Opportunities, Environmental Protection and Smoke Free Environment. Copies of these documents are available on request. We have Employers Liability and Civil Liability Insurance as appropriate for our activities, which is arranged through Activities Industry Mutual (AIM).