Prerequisites & Registration
- You must be at least 17 years old.
- You should have an interest in leading groups in lowland countryside.
- You must have recorded a minimum of 10 varied walks in Lowland terrain where the use of a map is required (ideally these will be recorded on DLOG) which can have taken place at any point (pre- or post-registration).
If the above applies to you, here’s what to do next:
- Create an account on our Candidate Management System or log in if you already have one; and
- Register for the Lowland Leader scheme (this currently costs £45).
If you would like to discuss further, then please get in touch or there are a series of FAQ’s on the Mountain Training Website.